Cryteriax

Please login or register to access this.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cryteriax

Please login or register to access this.

Cryteriax

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cryteriax where it all begins!

3 posters

Moderator Application: PewPewItsATurtle

PewPewItsATurtle

Moderator Application: PewPewItsATurtle Empty Moderator Application: PewPewItsATurtle

Post  PewPewItsATurtle Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:55 am

Name: Aaron
    IGN: PewPewItsATurtle

Dear owner,
    I am writing this because i think, its my time to shine and show you how i can help the server;I'm writing this to apply for moderator so i can: Help people, mute spammers, clean up the scociety, ban advertisers and help with the general minecraft shizzlewizzle.
    I think i would be a good moderator because i love to help people in any way i can, find bugs to stop others abusing them and i LOVE you're server

Now to the questions XD

Q.1 Past Staff Experience: I have been staff on many servers, some i designed maps for, some i had mod and a few admin.
    i had head admin on a tekkit server, witch had around 60 players on average everyday but i left because i grew bored of it XD
    I mainly got my staff purely on how much effort i put into helping people and the long lengths of time that i spent online and being very active.

Q.2 Are You Ambitious For A Higher Staff Rank?: Not really, if i was offered a promotion i would take it but im not greedy Temp mod would be fine, i would never beg for higher ranks than i had, to be honest i think any staff who asks for a promoion should be demoted :/ it just prooves they are staff hunters.
    But, if i was promoted i would put more effort into the server, help more and be alot more active!
    Q.3 What Will You Do To Help Our Server?: i will try my hardest to help people, help you and get the server spread across the world so we could have alot more players, i would try to make everyone happy and grow our players and server.
    I'd also love to help with the manufacturing of minigames, warps, spawns ect and try to get as many people as we can, to make the servers pvp and raiding side come out.

Q.4 Do You Have Skype? If So List Your Skype Name Here: Yes my skype name is em0drag0n1 (don't ask, 9 year old name) , feel free to add me Smile

Q.5 Have You Ever Used Hacks? (Be Honest): Yes :'( i have only ever used them once and it was on a sever called Gontroller, i was a donator and was having a raid against one of the biggest factions but i couldnt find a way in so i installed my hacks :/
    I regretted this, i got banned lost my donator and it made me realise that hacks suck.
    I would rater eat my toenails than ever use hacks again
    Q.6 What Do You Feel The Most Important Role Is As A Staff Member?: To be honest, the most important role as a member ( I think ) Is to help people, make sure they are not bored and they are having fun and get rid of spammers and advertsiers ect.
    I'd love to be involved in helping people, showing them how to do stuff, having competitons and make sure there is nothing stopping the server, by this i mean all those idiots who abuse our server, abuse bugs, advertise and hack.

hope you enjoyed my staff application and consider me to be a member of staff

PewPewItsATurtle
    paranovaXx

Moderator Application: PewPewItsATurtle Empty banned

Post  paranovaXx Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:33 am

Banned for bad lang to an owner can be unbanned in the fourm thread!
    PewPewItsATurtle

Moderator Application: PewPewItsATurtle Empty Re: Moderator Application: PewPewItsATurtle

Post  PewPewItsATurtle Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:35 am

It's a shame that majority of your staff doesn't even know how to run a server.
    RudeTube

Moderator Application: PewPewItsATurtle Empty Re: Moderator Application: PewPewItsATurtle

Post  RudeTube Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:28 am

Pew its a shame you such a noob at alot of thing's u think your a good "mod/admin" material? then why be such a douche to staff? thats not the way u wanna work things out so how about u just get on with your life..
    PewPewItsATurtle

Post  PewPewItsATurtle Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:29 am

Dat english is all i can say Razz
    RudeTube

Post  RudeTube Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:31 am

my English is better then your's i can see that Smile so how about getting off your "High Horse" and leave the website if not ill have the website admin bann you. for abuse as it seems and being a total rude person IG and out of game
    PewPewItsATurtle

Post  PewPewItsATurtle Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:32 am

You have better english than mine? Lmao, you just used your's..
    RudeTube

Post  RudeTube Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:33 am

Yes i used "your's" because u know its an actual word. anyways i have better things to do then fight with a little 14 year old have a good day Kid and enjoy your time being with cryteriax.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:41 pm