Cryteriax

Please login or register to access this.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cryteriax

Please login or register to access this.

Cryteriax

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cryteriax where it all begins!

4 posters

New Minigames - If Possible

MissGeneralPanda
    MissGeneralPanda

New Minigames - If Possible Empty New Minigames - If Possible

Post  MissGeneralPanda Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:58 am

Hey guys I am just writing a couple of suggestions that I think will be a fun addition to the server. One suggestion is to add a Super Craft Bros: Brawl minigame like on
    VoidCraft. I think it's a fun little minigame that people would enjoy. Another suggestion is to add a Trouble In Mineville minigame. This is an enjoyable minigame where you have a role to play. If you want to know more, check out something that tells you about Trouble In Mineville, I find it to be a fun game. I found out about it on a server called TheHive. My final suggestion is for a Survival Games minigame. Mostly everyone knows the Hunger Games and Survival Games, I find to be a way to bring Hunger Games into Minecraft. It's always fun when you get the last kill. XD Ok, I'm done bothering you guys for now, thanks for reading my suggesitons! Very Happy
    Gurbasingh
    Gurbasingh

New Minigames - If Possible Empty Re: New Minigames - If Possible

Post  Gurbasingh Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:53 am

I agree this would be a nice addition and would keep the competitiveness of the server alive for even longer!
    paranovaXx

New Minigames - If Possible Empty Survival games

Post  paranovaXx Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:16 am

I am looking for suggetions lol and i have been thinking abot survival games for awhile
    only problem with it is it causes A LOT of server lag so we would need another server to host it on... Therefore need more donations to keep the server alive lol.
    RudeTube

Post  RudeTube Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:09 am

Paranova , i agree with you Survival games would be good but who would host the other server? also ill see what i can do and see if i can get you some donations flowing from my side of the world Smile ill try and get a few friends to join and make some donations for the server/servers , but all in all i agree with Miss SCBB would be nice but then also it would be abit boring at the moment, or maybe you could think about adding a Survival World (Like survival games) but u start in teams of 2-4 and see how many days u can last before you die and it keeps track (yes it would be hard to custom some plugins to do this) but i think with the expertese the server has at the moment it would work just fine just give all of them a think and check in with the other owner.
    paranovaXx

New Minigames - If Possible Empty survival games

Post  paranovaXx Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Well it looks like im giving up on my plugin... its just not a good minigame i think but i like the idea you have brad (rudetube) i might be working on that soon. in the meanwhile ill be thinking of some more plugin that look cool. im still not sure on what im going to add. Shinz if you have an idea tell me please im lost.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:53 am