Cryteriax

Please login or register to access this.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cryteriax

Please login or register to access this.

Cryteriax

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cryteriax where it all begins!

Mod App Thanks Guys

RudeTube

Mod App Thanks Guys Empty Mod App Thanks Guys

Post  RudeTube Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:50 am

Name: Bradley

Username: BradSDoesMC

Country/Timezone: Australia 15+ hours

Activity: i play everyday for about 2-6 hours if i have time

Your role for the community if selected: Help others with problems and make sure the server is show as a great place for all and very friendly players

Previous Experience: ive had no experience as a mod before never really thought about apply to mod every but id like a chance to prove i can be a great mod

Why should WE choose you? in all honesty i dont think u should choose me im sure there is others with alot of experience and better at alot more things then i am but im sure if u gave me a challenge it would not fail and i would rise to the challenge to complete what was set infront of me.

Other information: im a very friendly guy unless your rude to me then ill bite back a little bit but in all truth im a great guy to play with and i hope every1 will love me and all the other staff/players and im here to make this server a better place for all

P.S Owners/admins Thanks for reading and i hope you Enjoyed my MOD App have a great time and ill see you's on the server afro 

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:00 am